What 2 Eat in London?

I'll have four days in London during my Paris trip... What to eat? Starting the day with a proper English breakfast sets you up perfectly. You could almost eat nothing until tea time... I love the food served in the streets in London... All you need is a 'fiver' and you can eat superbly at Covent Garden...
Or Borough Market...
The classic fish n' chips - a must-do this trip
I've been going to Food For Thought for years - it offers balance to...
 Ottolenghi's divine passion fruit meringue tart.
However did I miss Ottolenghi's Lemon tart? This oversight must be remedied a toute a suite.
Stopping in at Sketch Tea Parlor is another repeat not-to-be-missed - perhaps the best tea salon in the world!
Faux cakes at Liberty's plus a stop at Fortnum & Mason are essential browsing.

Finally Gelato at Selfridges. Where should I eat during my 4 days in London pray tell.
BONJOUR LONDON EATS!

Search This Blog