Blueberry Macaron-Muffins

Call them 'macaron muffins' or 'muffin-macarons'...
When you have almost FIVE pounds of almond flour you can not make lemonade but you can try.
Since I failed royally at making macarons I thought at least I can make some muffins out of this stuff.
HA!
Like making macarons you beat the egg whites till they peak nicely then fold into the batter = quelle wreck!
It was my idea to add the frozen blueberries to the batter since I didn't have poppy seeds. My idea to cut the sugar in half too (won't be doing that again)...hmmm
The recipe says fill the mini cups 2/3s...ahem

They don't look too bad...

Especially set in the right environment...

But the insides were not cooked enough :(

I would do better to walk on stilts that try my hand again baking.

Back to the drawing board vite!

I'm pretty good at savory cooking like sesame soba noodles or French lentilles or tzatziki thanks to my niece. But baking? Forgedaboutit.

BON APPETITE!

Search This Blog