Paris Bowpeep

The French obsession with bows starts early, like day 1.
Bows to the left of me, bows to the right, here I am stuck...

My French friend is visiting and I am inundated with bows..

Bows for shopping in Soho...

(French Girl being French drinks Coke)

No two ways about it...

French Girl is a bow-a-holic

Her favorite jacket by designer Paul Ka with the bow worn aft

I picked up this H&M Lanvin (another bow lover) T-shirt for her

I tried to buy this Lanvin T off the sales help but he wouldn't budge..

Yesterday we browsed at Soho Hollister where the men...

Wear almost nothing.

It's pitch dark inside but there are plenty of bows to be seen.

The chandeliers alone are worth the visit if you're not into buff guys wearing nose-kote...

Back to Paris and bow tops for the preteens..

It's my contention that the French are not so well-endowed upstairs - therefor the bow covers what's missing. No bows on the derriere you will note.


Cafe Pouchkine had the only gateaux I could find with a bow.

BONJOUR BOWS!

Search This Blog