iPod Touch I Think I Luv U

BEAR is not too thrilled with his new iPod Touch 4th Gen...
He's threatening to do something lethal if we don't figure this %$#@ thing out soon...
HELP George Clooney! Where R U when we need U?
Bet this 5-year old on Mad Ave could figure out the iPod Touch but we can't :(

What's with this slidey thing at the bottom? Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. And don't tell me to read the directions in the box - R U kidding. The type is -00.


BEAR does love his Paris maps so we managed to buy and downloaded all the Paris map apps David Lebovitz told us too...

So pretty non?

We heard the Louvre app is really swell and hey it's FREE. We got it. But how come we CAN'T OPEN #@!$IT!?


In fact we can't open any APPS we uploaded...

Why is that? SOS!

Someone at David's said this was a REALLY good app - but it's 303MB..isn't that like too many MBs? We only have 32 gigs on our little iPod Touch thingie :(

So these are my Apps so far. AND do not say anything about the Better Bum App - it's supposed to be really good according to the Daily Mail or some rag and hey it's FREE

Right now BEAR & I feel pretty idiotic 'cause we are not getting this iPod Touch thing. Is there a How-to book/class for us?YES! ANd we got it!

When we GET it, we are gonna toast Paris big time soon!

BEAR says he wants a cashmere baby bearfriend too...Hmmm

Soon we can create our own ICE CREAM APP right?

Got any great PARIS APPS PBers?

A BIG MERCI for buying books & stuff at PB! That's how we got this iPod thing - with award points.

iPOD TOUCH THING I think I Luv U!


Update:I found a book with BIG pictures, My iPod Touch(2nd edition) - they have lots of How-to videos here. Plus I'd set my iPod thing to ZOOM so I had do a 'RESTORE'-easy as tarte citron. We're cookin' BEAR et moi. Open Apps? - Open Sesame!

Search This Blog