Onsite Sketching!

I finally bought my ticket for Paris last night - YAHOO
I'm the world's worse procrastinator when it comes to purchasing plane tickets - toujours les meme choise

It hit me I better get out there and warm up sketching onsite. This is the News Cafe - rue Vavin 75006...
'Course the last time I went out sketching I came down with a rotten case of sciatica so I better be careful (Mariage Freres)

Onsite sketching can be deleterious to your health :(
Le Pain Quotidien is the perfect place to sketch onsite since you're surrounded by lovely subject matter...

Angelina is nothing to sniff at either...mais oui

Yes I am doing back my exercises!!

Basically this is a 'nudge' post to get me cracking...

A nice thing about having a blog is you can post a visual reminder to yourself...

Then you've got your subscribers (Hi PBers!) to give you the occasional petit kick dans le derriere in case you forget...



I have never drawn onsite like this! I seek refuge in a cafe/salon de the. I am not so fearless. Perhaps I should try in October? Oui o non? Ok I'm going sketching now...


BONJOUR ONSITE SKETCHING!

Search This Blog