NY Fashion Week

Last week NYC was flooded with long tall Sallies...
Model or photographer?

Or a buyer?

How do I know these were models? They were yacking away in Russian.

I love shooting and drawing figures from the back. So did Tiepolo (from the Infinite Jest exhibit at the Met).

Last week I had to draw long tall sallies for 'French' Fashion Week. I'd rather draw them from the back...

Funny how an exaggerated figure like this from the 19th century...

Is now the desired norm.

Extremely long limos are in demand for those extremely long legs.

Calvin Klein's windows were full of long, tall top model Lara...


Bergdorfs honored the Fashion industry...

With sissors, thread and dolls clothes...

Last week no one in this town...

Could get a taxi. I don't care how long your legs are.

Forgeddaboutit!

Search This Blog