Le Beurre d'Amande

We are back in la cuisine PBers, mais forget les macarons!

The adventure continues using up those pounds of Honeyville Almond flour...

As a daily eater of peanutbutter I asked myself why not?

Easy peasy too!

2 heaping cups almond blanched and toasted meal

1/2 tsp sea salt

about 1 tbsp olive oil or less

Regarde!

In just 3-5 minutes. And here's a nice video to help you DIY :)

Et voila!

This stuff does not taste bad at all and is rather pricey when storebought.

My new beurre d'amande will only sit next to le Grey Poupon in the fridge - rather snobby IMHO...



On to the next (almond meal) thing...





SESAME CRACKERS! These are from Elana's Pantry. I will need a proper rolling pin next time if there is a next time..ahem





Cutting up the 2" crackers before baking - ooops I said the 'B' word :(



BEAR likes the crackers which is a hole in one...sort of. Could one put the almond butter on the almond-sesame crackers? One could but should one? I'll be pondering that question this weekend...



Just by chance, ready for a little R&R last night, I turned on TV et voila - there was BIG BROTHER. And they were dipping contestants into a giant bowl of melted butter whist attached to a giant mix-master gizmo! The story of my life currently :O





Mon dieu PBers, should I head out to the nearest pastry shop?


Do Tell!!


BONJOUR LE WEEKEND!


Search This Blog