Ice Cream at Tiffanys

End of Summer Tiffanys has the right idea.
Their windows are filled with plain old-fashioned ice cream cones with fancy names - very cool.
What'll you have?
Cravin' Rum Raisin, Belle of the Ballberry, Rococo Cocoa, Diamond Dish Delish, Metro Melon, Schlumberry or Fifth Avenue Freeze?
Behind me I heard a woman say,
"Nice ice!"
Her kid said,
"Mom, can I get an ice cream?"
In Paris you find dixie cups that cost a menthe. You also find plain old ice cream cones on most blocks like this giant poster. Parisians adore ice cream.
A sky-high cone at Tiffanys.
And a wall of sprinkles.
What flavor would you like?
I'll take chocolate bien sur!
More sprinkles piled high.
I'll take the 'ROCK'-y road please...
During hurricane Irene I nervously wolfed down dixie cups.
I couldn't find these.
During the holiday weekend I'll be thinking about baguette ice cream.
BONNE HOLIDAY WEEKEND PBers!

Search This Blog