Yr Petit Dejeuner in Paris!

So I was telling PB reader Naomi yesterday:

Carolg:Sorry Naomi, but I don't do the People portraits in Paris anymore -too much stress but I do paint Paris still lifes and pets.

Naomi:So you mean if we send you a picture of our PARIS breakfast you'll paint that?
Carolg:What a GREAT idea!!
I'd love to.
Custom petit dejeuner still lifes

Right up my allee Naomi :)

Naomi:It would be a wonderful way to remember my favorite breakfast in Paris!

Do you have stacks and stacks of photos, not to mention memory cards full of favorite petite dejeuners and afternoon teas etc.? Would you love to see them immortalized in a custom watercolor hanging on your wall? Did you have a petit dej' at Les Deux Magots in St. Germain..? Et voila! Did you break the bank for a chocolat chaud...
At Hotel Meurice?
Afternoon tea.
Tea with three sucre
Who wants to forget...
Their tea at Mariage Freres?
Champagne for Breakfast, watercolor at Etsy, 9" x 11"

Did you have champagne for breakfast when you're in Paris?
Pourquoi pas?

Check the menu/ardoise...

No messy salade plates svp.

Not sure I know how to paint that...ahem


Bear says: I'm ready!
SVP PAINT my petit dej'!


BONJOUR PETIT DEJ'!

Search This Blog