In's & Out's

Ugh SO I don't know if I'll be able to blog for a bit. It's all a bit up in the air at the moment. Basically, on Sunday night I came home, tried to turn my MacBook on, and it just.. wouldn't turn on. So I took it to a repair place in Guildford, and I'm waiting to hear back from them. They said they would call me today, and they didn't, so if they haven't called me by lunchtime tomorrow, I'm going to give them a ring. It makes me very sad.
Because I have allllll my pictures and about five written posts that I may potentially have to write again on my Mac... I am not so much in the mood for blogging! Haha. I came home tonight and thought I would do a little in & out post.

In
Catching up with good friends:
I've been feeling a bit in and out of recently, but tonight I met up with three of my favourite girls from my foundation course, who I got quite close to this past year, and we haven't all met up in a group since my birthday at the beginning of June. So we went to a Chinese buffet place in Camberley and it was pretty lovely. Good, cheap, greasy Chinese food and lots of gossip and laughs. I like that there's never an awkward moment with them. (:

Primarni:
I got through phases with Primark. Sometimes I hate it but I've been finding a lot of good things in there. I've posted about my I'm going to go in there later in the week with my mummy and pick up some of their jumpers and cardigans and a few cheap tops and dresses and that, ready for uni! I loveee their 'boyfriend' jumpers for a multitude of reasons, they're perfect for slouching around the house or chucking on over a top to go to the pub with leggings.

And speaking of Uni..
I am sooo ready to just start, y'know! I'm so so so READY for it. I did three years at sixth form, then a foundation, so I'm only just starting my BA hons in Fine Art this year, at the ripe old age of 20. I'm glad, though, it means I'm not really nervous or anything about it, or worried about making friends, and just really excited to get making work and be with other like-minded people.

Tumblr
I've becoming obsessed with Tumblr recently. Been trawling sites like Boom & Found & finding some interesting new paintings and artwork and that. This is mine: http://sometimearoundmidnight.tumblr.com, so you should link me yours as well!


Out
Broken Mac!
Like I said, not having my MacBook is sucking so bad. So so so bad. I have so much important stuff on that computer, and I'm worried I'll never be able to get it back! ): I'm using my parents computer at the moment and it has the noisiest computer I've ever had the displeasure of using! Plus it means using Windows, which is horrrrrid.

Student finance & enroling in university.
I hate this stuff, with a passion! It's just frustrating and long winded and complicated. I'm applying for DSA on top and it's another complication I don't know if I can be bothered with,, and jumping through all the hoops necessary and stuff. And then I officially enrol on my course on the 23rd of August, when online enrolment begins and I've been sent about 10 letters telling me about it, but not the information I need to actually to enrol! Will be so glad when I'm actually a student and there and getting on with it.

Friends
I'm looking forward to university and everything, but one of my really good friends is moving to another branch of my university in Maidstone, which is about two hours away from me, and I'm really going to miss her. ): She moves on like the 8th or something, and it's going to suck when she's not just around the corner all the time. I can see myself using a lot of petrol going down to visit her!

Summer
Just a bit fed-up of it now. Been looking at Winter collections online, and the weather has been pants, and I just want to be in full-on Autumn, now! I'm fed up of summer dresses, miserable weather-reports and flip-flops. I bought a hat the other day (as modelled by me on Twitter) and I want to wear it, and go shopping for a new Winter coat, and wear my boots comfortable and dig out my favourite scarves and gloves. I kind of wanted this summer to be better than it was, and then a lot of things have happened meaning it's fallen a bit flat, and I want it just to be over, and want a fresh start.

Search This Blog