You can be underwhelmed and overwhelmed, but can you ever just be whelmed..?

Wooooooow. I have reached a spectacular 200 followers. 202, to be precise. I'm so in shock. I started blogging because I like pretty pictures of makeup and jewellery and clothes and talking about this stuff. Didn't think it would amount to 202 people following me!
So this is just to say a massssssive thankyou! I appreciate it all, completely. I read all your comments and it's great to see other people talking about stuff I'm obsessed with.

I don't really have much to say, honestly. This was just on my mind and I wanted to tell you how much I love you guys. I want to try and do a giveaway or something but I'm not really sure. I don't want to gain followers just for doing something like that, because I've seen it happen so much. I'll have a think about it and let you know, cause I definitely want to try and thank you lot in someway!

It's late now, but I am going to Westfields tomorrow! That's a big ass shopping centre in London. I want to find some new ~going out~ outfits and some nice flat sandals to wear, I think. I'm going to have a good peruse, anyway! And I'm going to spend as long as possible in Inglot, I want to pick up some of their nail polishes, as I got two last time and I love them. I suppose I should go to bed, really, as I am supposed to be driving me and all my friends there!

Before I go, I just want to take a minute right here to link some blogs that I have been loviiiing recently! As I thought is only fitting.


My Future Lies Beneath My Hat
http://myfutureliesbeneathmyhat.blogspot.com/
I love Rach, completely, haha. I met her on my Foundation course that I have just finished and she's generally fantastic. We have similar senses of humour and she's such a laugh. She has a incredibly fashion sense that I can't even begin to understand but I love it, and she's starting at LCF in September! Her blog is relatively new, but when she posted about a sausage-dog-shaped-purse.. well, I'd keep an eye on it.

heartshapedbruise.
http://heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com/
I love her blog! She always posts about great finds and things that I really enjoy reading, as I love seeing what other people dig up on the highstreet. Plus, she's a lovely girl who always leaves lovely comments!

The Girl With The Arab Strap
http://girlwiththearabstrap.blogspot.com/
Emma is one, gorgeous, and two, incredibly stylish. Oh, and three, with great music taste. I love that she puts all her music with her posts. And I am very jealous of her recent Smiths shirt purchase! I might have to hunt one of these down, myself.

Lyd's Blonde thoughts
http://misslmscott.blogspot.com/
I've had Lydia on Twitter for ages and she is always fantastic at helping me pick my nail-varnish colour, haha. I don't know what I would do without her! Haha. Her nail posts make me incredibly envious and I wish I had her nails, they're wonderful, and she's such a sweetheart.

Tastes Like Glitter
http://www.tasteslikeglitter.com/
Bicky is a breath of fresh air in the beauty community. I feel like people can be falsely nice and never say what they mean and always try and please companies that send them products and I know that Bicky would never do that! Haha. She says it like it is, has some great eyeshadow colour combinations and I love following her on Twitter, too.



I'll do some of these another time, but I reaaaaaally must go to bed now! I need to be bright eyed and bushy tailed for shopping times, man!
Love! xx

Search This Blog