Body Shop Shower Gel Review

I meant to do this literally ages ago.. and then I wanted to use up all the bottle to give you an honest review. And then I bought two more bottles of it. And wanted to tell you what these ones were like.. aInd then I forgot.. BUT here is this review.
And let me tell you. I will never use another shower gel again. Well, maybe. But these are gorgeous!


I was always wary about buying these. I always looked at the little bottle and felt like £6 was a bit pricey, as it doesn't look like you're getting a lot of product, only 250ml. Then I received one in a gift set for Christmas and I loved it, you only need a little bit of product to get such a lot of like.. lather. One squirt in my palm is good for a whole shower (unless you REALLY like washing, haha), and 'cause of that they seem to last quite a long time.


You can see the full range
on their website, but these are the ones I have tried, and my opinion of the scents;
Satsuma: I feel like I'm literally washing myself in orange juice. This lingers forever and I love that. I like being able to smell like orange hours later.
Pink Grapefruit: One of my favourites. The smell is fantastic. I don't even like grapefruit, but this tastes good enough to eat. I feel so fresh and clean after using it.
Mango: I'm currently using up the last of this in the bottle and it's great. When I open the cap it doesn't really smell like anything, only a little bit fruity. I was a bit disappointed because I bought this online, but then you lather it up and ohhh man, it's excellent. If you've ever bought like, 'exotic fruit juice' from Sainsbury's or Waitrose or wherever, it smells just like that! Reallly wakes you up.
Wild Cherry: This is the only one I didn't love. It doesn't really smell.. cherry-ish? It's nice, but it's not cherry.
Moringa: My mum loves this one, and I've borrowed it before. I'm not really one for floral things, not in scents, but if you like something a bit more adult and less fruity and kid-ish (my favourites!), I recommend this one.


Price: 3/5
Packaging: 5/5
Product: 5/5
Overall: 5/5

Would I buy this product again? Yes, yes, yes! Ones I want to get next areee; Sweet Lemon, Fuzzy Peach, Strawberry and Green Apple! And I think pick up some more Grapefruit..

So there we go! I am glad I've finally got this up because I've loved them for a while now and really want to show you them! Hopefully I can convert some of you to this new found love of mine, incase anyone was on the fence, like I was. (:

Search This Blog