J'Adore les Musee Arts Décoratifs

I never miss a visit to the Musee Les Arts Decoratifs when I'm in Paris...
As fabulous as their fashion exhibits are, they also have another side that appeals to me...
Currently and through 17 October they're showing, Exposition Petites et grosses bêtes
Supremely witty and whimsical exhibit of children's animal toys I could not resist.
Regarde! A New York dog walker is in residence.
He has to be French non?
Bears/nounours up the whazoo.
Do translate if you can..something about a flea?
"Les elephants sont toujours representes plus petits que natures, mais une puce toujours plus grande".
Another irresistable bear...
Just a few blocks away Baby Tuileries 326 rue St. Honore has bears dressed in their finest on swings...
Why are there no animals in New York City everywhere you turn? c'est pas juste :(
Pierre Herme pastry-eating mini bird, watercolor, 9" x 11"

Are you a dog person?
Or a chat person?
There's plenty of goodies for animal lovers at Plastiques on 103 rue de Rennes 75006
Here's a little dog I found waiting in the CDG airport loo.
No dogs allowed at JFK I'm afraid...
I loved your stories of galavanting around on your first day in Paris !
MERCI BEAUCOUP PB READERS!!!

Search This Blog