5 Things I Ate at Jean Millet Patisserie

I only tasted ONE cannele at Patisserie Jean Martin.
je le regrete beaucoup. Only one crepe too.
THREE sable citron (not all at once).
I'm a sucker for anything with lemon on it and this rich buttery cookie has just a thin icing of lemony-ness.
I have had their croissants.
Before I noticed they had mini versions.
Abricot is another flavor I swoon for. Do you too?
JEAN MILLET
103 Rue Saint-Dominique
7th Arrondisement
Metro: Invalides
Pastry chef Denis Ruffel has received France's highest honor, the M.O.F. or "Meilleur Ouvrier de France" so this little patisserie is well worth searching out.
I did not get to taste this.
Nor did I buy a 'week-end' cake to take as a gift.
Foie gras? mais non.
I would LOVE to eat one of their salades for lunch.A la prochaine as the French say...next time...
BONJOUR Patisserie JEAN MILLET!

Search This Blog