Rooftops of Paris

"Je peux resister a tout sauf a la tentation"

Oscar Wilde

Translation: I can resist everything except temptation...
Paris if full of tentations...
And one of the hardest to resist...
Is getting your nose out of the windows/leche-vitrines...
At street level...
And looking up...
At the glorious roofs of Paris...

It usually takes me...

A full week before I can tear my eyes away and look skywards...

Thank god for artist Fabrice Moireau's newest sketchbook, Roofs of Paris
Evidently Moireau perches himself on the rooftops to make his drawings, something I could never do.

I was lucky to see his exhibit last April...

At least I got my nose right up against them if I can't always take it away from Paris windows...

Lovely to see his drawings as well as watercolors and if you can't get yourself to look up, you can do so in his book...

Why is it when I look skywards...

I see Paris dogs...

This one and I had a little tete a tete...

There are worse things than just seeing what's right in front of your nose I suppose...

BONJOUR PARIS ROOFTOPS!

Search This Blog