Cup-aholism

This is a tale of how I went to teacup-rehab and got over my addiction...Well, not really. I got a brill idea that if I hung out in china departments of Harrods and Libertys I'd find terrific still lifes just waiting to be painted. At least until they caught on and asked me to put my camera away. For the PB reader who was interested in the 'hatbox' teacups, they're from Royal Doulton. Aren't these mugs adorable? If you hang out with mugs and teacups somethings gotta give? Fairly soon I was telling myself I had to own some of these to paint naturalment...

When Sue took me to Rococo Chocolates, it was the mug in the window that made my heart skip...

Yes, I bought it.



Back in Paris, more heart skipping beats in the Passage Joufroy over this lovebird cup and saucer...

Malheureusement you can not buy these...

Angelina's cups always put me in a state of cup-mania...

They have a gorge new pastry counter FYI...

AND they have decided to sell us their cups! YAHOO


I had to leave my other treasures behind so I could bring home this one didn't I? Manuel, at the club, got the darling Rococo Chocolate cup. And French Girl inherited the lovebird cup and saucer + the handsome bow mug. Left behind as tokens of my appreciation...


Angelina Hot chocolate, watercolor on Etsy, 9" x 11"

Here's a little gouter/snack to tide you over...

The new Angelina cup is patiently waiting to be painted. Hmmm... Mistress Henny has made it her new home and is planning on laying a few jelly beans within...

BONJOUR CUPAHOLICS!

Oh why didn't I get this one instead? Je regrette beaucoup!

Search This Blog