Ramble On..

Just a little warning, this is a bit of an all-over post.
First order of business: off into town I went yesterday afternoon for a spot of lunch and a film with my good friend Ammi and had a loveeerly time. We saw Inception which is just awesome, I definitely recommend it! I don't want to go into too much detail, but I love films that you have to think about like that, with good twists and that. Very much worth a watch.
Anyway, I wanted to make a bit of an effort with my makeup, as I'm trying to get out of my ~makeup~ rut (and it's a good thing I'm trying this, as I put on a full face yesterday and met unexpected males at the pub, haha), so I did a look I saw ages ago, a bluey-purple look. The camera (for some reason) really washed out all the colours, so I tried to brighten it on photoshop and ended up just looking a bit glowy, forgive this.



Eyes:
MAC Eyeshadow in Next To Nothing
MAC Eyshadow in Shroom
MAC Eyshadow in Sky Blue
MAC Eyshadow in Haunting
MAC Eyshadow in Tempting
MAC Eyshadow in Smudged Violet
MAC Eyshadow in Top Hat
MAC Eyshadow in Dark Edge
MAC Eyshadow in Hot Contrast (the black)
MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Light Medium (Highlight)

Face:
Shu Uemura in Beige
Diorskin Nude 030
Diorskin Nude Concealer in Ivory 001
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Light Medium
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle

Lips:
MAC Naked Honey Skin Salve

Another sort of makeup/beauty/cosmetic related point is that I am obsesssssed with this fragrance!
I got this for my birthday and I've used it an awful lot recently, it's Marc Jacob's Apple: in a massssssive bottle. About 300ml. I prefer this over Pomegrante and Biscotti (the other two in the Patisserie range) by a long shot. It's a beautiful summery scent, that I really love to splash liberally all over, as it's not very strong, but very fresh feeling when you spray it on.
And finally, the other day we were driving down one of the back roads and saw these two little deer that were stuck and scared. We stopped near them to make sure they didn't get hit by a car but they were soo cute. I want one. ):

How is everyone's summer going..? Hope you're having a nice time. I am feeling much better this week. (:

Search This Blog