Do U Shoot Yr Food?

Tea with M. plus Religeuse, watercolor, 9" x 11"
Who doesn't shoot their food these days?
Tea at Carette - Place des Vosges with Amy Thomas AKA Sweet Freak, could only mean shooting our food like mad. When bloggers get together better duck. Tea at Carette, watercolor, 9" x 11"
I naturally shot Amy's tea with plans to paint it. This is Amy's shot of her clafouti and I did not even taste it.

I shot our neighbor's fraise compote after asking permission. I would have liked to taste this if he had offered, but he did not. You should not covet thy neighbor's macarons. Carette's terrace is a free-for-all for shooter/bloggers. The BBC Food Program had a recent chat on amateur food photography. Evidently we're giving the Pros a run for their money literally. We're stepping on their toes big time. Ouch
Amy and I went inside and started shooting like Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kid. Duck for cover everyone!
I shot the strawberry tartelette.
And these glass jars full of macarons.
But I like Amy's glass jar shot better.
Maybe because I once painted a mini macaron jar.
We both shot Carette's macarons bien sur.
Amy took this of my box of 9 macs being packed. I should have eaten them onsite.
BONJOUR FOOD SHOOTERS!

Search This Blog