CarolGillott.com

I'm delighted to announce, after 5 long days of labor, I have a new baby on board - Carol Gillott.com was born this week with the superb help of Mat Rosa. It's my chance to show you a few of the things I've done... Did I mention in passing that I painted chef's jackets. Merci Roger Verge. And I've been a party sketcher... Not a bad profession as professions go...

My new website does not show that I designed shoes... Or wrote travel books way back... Or created a watercolor medium either...
My career has been nothing if not varied. But it hasn't always been a bowl of cerises/cherries...
There have been a few bumps on the road, like the time I tripped in Montalcino, while gazing up at grapes and broke my ankle...
Are you getting a headache yet from all the careers?
Ever the one to make lemonade out of lemons, in 1981 I was shot by a mugger...
That led to a very successful career in pharmaceutical adverising illustration. Go figure...
macaron shoes on zazzle These days I'm a blogger/macaron-painter and very happy to be so.
Thank you Joan MacSweeny for buying the macaron shoes on Zazzle. Fred, the cat loves them too. I better get a pair...
It ain't over 'til the fat lady sings as they say.
Stay tuned. And please take a look at Carol Gillott.com
and let me know what you think.
BONJOUR PBers and a BIG MERCI to MAT!!

Search This Blog