Little Ramble.. (:

Determined to get myself out of my rut, guys! I am feeling a lot better this evening. I think I've seen my two good friends every day this week, which makes me feel heaps better. I even went to see Toy Story 3 tonight!


I reallllly loved it! I didn't cry or anything but definitely found it funny and excellent and genuinely didn't like the creepy monkey or the baby, haha. I highly recommend you all go see it! We saw it in 3D but it's not really necessary, imho. I loved the way it wrapped everything up and felt like a little piece of my childhood ended - the first one came out when I was *five*! (We googled it.)

Anyway, a comment left by the lovely
heart-shaped-bruise got me thinking the other day.. I was wondering what kind of posts your guys prefer to see from me?

Some posts I have coming up:
- Body Shop Body Butter/Scrub Review
- Body Shop Shower Gel Review
- Summer Essentials
- Summer Essentials: Makeup
- Another makeup tutorial video
- What's In My Bag video
- Some NOTD photos
- Makeup/Nail Varnish storage post

Which kind of thing would like to see more of..? I'm coming up to 200 follower (eek!) so I want to please you guys! (:

Search This Blog