Fr Girl's B'day!

Guess who's B'day it is tomorrow?
Yep that's right.
It's FRENCH GIRL'S BIRTHDAY!
All together now PBers give a shout-out svp.
HAPPY ANNIVERSAIRE FR GIRL!
Fr girl, I hope yr gonna finally light up those macaron candles of yours on top of the frigo... Will certaines personnes will be making mini-madeleines for their B'day? I know for sure certaines personnes will eat comme habitude, a huge hunk of beurre with a petit morceau of toast for petit dejeuner on their B'day...


How certaines personnes fit into those skinny jeans is beyond me...
If I had my way, I'd give you these tiny Chanel shorts as a presie...
They even have yr initials on the buttons!
But since you're addicted to bows...
Especially bows...
From Paule Ka...
I'm sending you a virtual PK bow headband from Le Bon Marche...
Will you be swooping down on Pierre Herme this year?
I know you'd rather have a cupcake from Magnolia Bakery...
So here's a virtual cuppie for you...
OK, this Cassis cupcake will have to do...
Admit it PBers.
Where would we be without Fr Girl to liven things up around here?
Please do wish Fr Girl a Bon Anniversaire in the comments!
JOYEAUX ANNIVERSAIRE FR GIRL!!!

Search This Blog