Red Shoes

 Red shoes.
What's not to love?
These are my Repetto red shoes (with sequins not dots Amy). I 'won' them (110€ instead of 180€) in Galeries Lafayette lower shoe department the same day I won a full box of Pierre Herme macarons!
TOP O' THE WORLD!
 Red shoes in Paris attract me like a magnet.
 I have way too many pictures of them.
 Especially ballerinas.
 Red does add spice to life.
 It's an upper for sure.
 Like the red raspberry on Jean-Paul Hevin's chocolat framboise.
 A touch of red goes a long way. I've no idea what these mini bebe bottles are for by SOUTH PIGALLE. Do you?
 Love this red lunette sign.
 And the red napkin when M. made me lunch. Note the red radis, red beets, red table cloth. Who doesn't love red?
 A wolf clasps a red heart in Le Loup Qui Cherchait Une Amoureuse. Wolves can be sweet...Who knew?
 Can one wear too much red?
In Paris, evidently not...
 If you should decide to break the bank and buy some red Repettos, for Gawd's sake get the accompanying shopping bag.
I got yelled at by French Girl,
'What?!
You bought the shoes and left the bag?
There are so many uses for such a bag!!'
Do we love red shoes because we wore red Mary Janes as a kid? Or else longed to wear them..?

Search This Blog