Paris YEAH!

 Come for a random walk around Paris in the drizzle.
 More watercolor illustrations from Printemps artist, Aurore de la Morinerie.
 At 'la goute' time/4:30pm Angelina was packed like sardines
 I take-away a dome foret rouge of neither black forest chocolate nor framboise but Kirsh-infused chantilly inside.
 I did not eat any compote de pomme yesterday :(
 The Polonaise I shared (I only ate half and just the meringue topping)
 You know it's Spring in Paris when you see asperges blanc. The season is short!
 Beautiful hot pink clematis inside Prince of Paris fleurists, Eric Chauvin at 22, rue Jean Nicot 75007
 I spotted Peggy Porschen's Boutique Baking inside librairie Galignani!!!
 Goofy froggie purses in a papeterie shop window.
 Hugo and Victor chocolate domes filled with Spring seasonal flavors.
 Grey, gris Paris.
 What to wear if you're going in Colette on 213, rue Saint-Honore.
That's Paris YEAH!
A Sonia T-shirt for kids at Baby Tuileries.
Pin It

Search This Blog