Le Luco

 'Le Luco' is the nickname for the Luxembourg Jardins.
When I saw ex-pat Lindsey Tramuta of Lost in Cheeseland's recent Luco post, I thought, me too, me too!
 What to wear in Luco on Sunday?
The obligatory striped shirt
A short ruffled piquet skirt
 "Take off the red shoes", Moira Shearer said at the end of the film.
 Le Luco strollers are not snoozing...
 Orientation maps of Luco are everywhere.
 And most helpful.
 Smiling is allowed in Paris (on Sundays only).
 Tai Chi is always allowed.
 As is jogging in Paris.
crunch...crunch...crunch
 Lounging is more prevalent.
 Why ever is a bench called a 'un banc'?
What do you call a bank?
 Depart le Luco out the (west or east?) gate - Dalloyau awaits you with au bon gouter at 2, Pl Edmond Rostand 75006
I hope you all had a JOYEUSES PAQUES!
I'm off to get my red Repettos resoled for my trip.
Pin It

Search This Blog