Paris is..?

 I took a long walk this morning and asked myself,
What is Paris to me?
Joggers!
 Boots!
 Les touristes everywhere. Some are French.
 Scooters. Kids on scooters and grownups.
 The long corridors of Haussmannian buildings.
 The curvy corners-here 3 at one fell swoop.
 Les balcons!
 The pots of muguet from Un Jour de Fleurs for your balcon.
 FROMAGE!
 Lapin.There are bunnies everywhere on every occasion in Paris
 Paques/Easter is long gone but the chocolate rabbits remain.
 Les ardoises.
 La formules.
 Petit dej'  For researche and to paint!
 Patisseries - I'm doing 'Polonaise' researche.
 Les porte-etiquettes are Paris for me .
If I get a place in Paris it will be full of polka dots/pois.
French Girl said she will decorate.
I'm not so sure she would approve of polka dots.
 Coccinelle bring happiness and polka dots - double joy.
 Stripes and scarves ARE Paris.
 Who doesn't covet Repetto ballerinas?
 Cadeaux!
 If the vendeuse asks you,
'is it a cadeaux/gift?'
toujour dit, 'OUI!'
 Paris l'arbre have their heads chopped off -
from the revolution?
 I asked French Girl,
'How come so many manifestations, greve, strikes?'
She said, 'It's our tradition from the Revolution!'
Oh :O
 Tous les mamans and les gosses/kids.
 L'aire frais.
I thought Fr Girl was crazy to open the windows every morning.
Now I know she's not so crazy..
Fresh Paris air is nice in the mornings.
Doing l'escaliers/stairs up and down is essential anywhere but especially in Paris where you eat croissant for petit dej' and dessert dessert dessert!
What is Paris to you?
Pin It

Search This Blog