Paris Pinks

 Thanks to you I wasted easily an hour this morning pinning Pinterest pinks. (An hour I don't have since I am NOT packed and this trip I would like to remember to take my makeup so I don't have to replace it for a lot more $$$ in Paris!).
We made these gorgeous pink framboise macaron shells at Chef Marthe Brohan's private class at her home.
More to come another time...
 Paris pink renoncules on rue Vavin.
 Pink French writing at Boulangerie Secco
 on rue Jean Nico
 Sooo pink.
 Spring pink yaourt at Monop!
 Put a pink ribbon on it and you know you're in Paris.
 At parfumeur Annick Goutal.
 On rue Oberkampf an R-rated pink bow.
 Hot, hot pink scarf goes on anything in Paris.
 Green leaves are essential to make your pinks PINKER on rue Raspail at Sunday Bio marche.
 A touch of green makes a marsipan bun from La Mere de Famille pinker.
 See, it's universal. 
Bears love ice cream!
 A pink gateau mold that looks surprisingly like the cover of Pierre Herme Pastries book.
What do you think?
 Along with inspiring me to make ice cream and showing me how to put a PIN IT button in my browser(!) my darling niece suggested I might...ummm...work on my posture.
This is a pink reminder.
Merci Louisa!!
Practice practice practice
Then I might look like this gorge Printemps watercolor illo by Aurore de la Morinerie TOMORROW in Paris! Please pray I get packed in time and I don't forget my MAKEUP etc.
Cheers, Carolgxxx

Search This Blog