M I Dotty?

 M I dotty?
Dotty tarte au citron from Cyril Lignac's La Patisserie.
 Where is my blog FOOTER?
THANK YOU for your sound advice yesterday PBers. I'm getting a Pinterest kindle book to figure out how to find my feet a toute a suite :)
 A stolen foot shot on the No.96 Paris bus
She was eating an ice cream cone too.
On the BUS!
 I'm a big fan of kids bookstore, La Sardine a Lire. When she asked would I like my books wrapped as a 'cadeau'/gift I said, 'no'.
When I saw a sample package on the shelf I said,'YES!'
 La Vaissellerie never disappoints if you want dotty dishes in Paris.
 A tres quelle ordinaire papeterie near Metro Ecole Militaire has adorable fraise/strawberry backpacks in the window. What's not to love?
 Cerise/cherries are dots/pois oui?
 A dotty cerise collier/necklace seen in a Marais vintage shop.
 A very important DOT, if you're glad you were born.
Like who isn't?
 Has top chef Cyril Lignac gone dotty?
Grey/gris gateaux with red dots.
 Kid's lunette shop with knitted froggie sitting on a dotty champignon on bd Raspail. Top this!
 Dotty mushroom as a kid's night lamp at La Sardine a Lire.
 Designer Christian Lacroix Sweetie-Darling tosses dots around.
If you pop by Cyril Lignac's La Patisserie this weekend, bring your running shoes. You'll need them.

Search This Blog