Guerlain - Petite Robe Noire

 This is 'Shanghai' much loved Parisian pet.
 His Parisian mom, Pascale, contacted me for a meetup to commission two pet portraits.
 Shanghai lives in the classy 7th arrondissement so naturalment he wanted to be painted by Boulangerie Secco.
 Shanghai eats macarons when no dog biscuits are handy.
 After our photo session we went inside Maison Guerlain.
 The special La Petite Robe Noire exhibition by graphic designers, Kunzel and Deygas was on.
 Have you seen their video for La Petite Robe Noire?
 It's Guerlain's nouveau addition to the perfume collection (formerly only available to private clients). I promise you it's delicious. I loved seeing the designer's work-in-progress sketches.
 If you'd love to have a super GLAM photo portrait of yourself shot in Paris, fabulous fashion photographer, Carla Coulson is now doing private portraits.
 You can see before/afters here thanks to a little help from makeup/hair/lighting artists + Carla's arts.
 Carla is shooting her divine portrait sessions at the tres luxe Hotel Lancaster on the Champs-Elysees. I peeked in just before my pet meetup.
 A friend is going to Shanghai (China) for 2 weeks so I'll be Paris house-sitting end of April-beginning of May. I hope to catch a glam photo shoot with Carla (croise les doigts/cross the fingers). If you'd like a glam portrait of your pet painted in Paris do email me.
HAPPY HOLIDAY PBERS!

Search This Blog