Paris Pop-up Shop

Paris Dreams Shop, watercolor 9" x 11"

I planned to open an 'imaginary' Pop-up Paris souvenir shop pre-Christmas....
I didn't get around to it, but it's not too late right? I planned to import real French bollards to put in front of the shop...
It would be nice to have a little cafe corner...
There will be FREE/gratis petit fours for everyone...
But you will have to pay for the caramels beurre sale
And Carambar caramels...
This 'imaginary' shop will only carry Parisien tchotchkes (under $20). It will include all the junk I meant to pick up in Paris but never got to, like these Comptoir de Famille hot chocolate bowls.
Any tchotcka with 'Paris je t'aime' on it...
Or Paris dogs makes the grade.
Plus those adorable street sign magnets but in bigger sizes...
Paris has much better postcards than NYC I think...
Do you agree?
Very girly...
Very pink.
I bought my ticket to Paris yesterday for March, so maybe next trip I'll bring back tons of Paris junk and really open a pop-up shop...

Wouldn't that be a hoot?

What's YOUR favorite Paris junk? Do tell.

Search This Blog