Paris Job Hunt!

Do you dream of working in Paris?
Would you be willing to do anything including working at Fauchon?
Dishing out macarons? I can think of worse ways to earn a euro...
How about Angelinas? Hmmm...this looks a bit grueling...
Do you think it's true what they say about working in a candy/pastry shop..?
At Ble Sucre could you ever lose your taste for pastries?
Or macarons?
Could I ever lose my taste for Amorino's pistache + framboise + cafe combo?

Do I need an Italian accent to work at Amorino? I'll fake it.

Serving penny candy at Metro Odeon? I'd do that.

Take the Metro to work? I wouldn't mind...

I loved shooting fashion shows in Paris.


I'm not willing to make bread in the window...

And MacDos..serving up macarons? Hmmm...

Dog walker? Oui, absolutement!


What would YOU like to do in Paris?

BONJOUR JOB HUNTING!

Search This Blog