Book, Nook, Kindle?


More often than not when I visit the musee Louvre I avoid the lines...
And go instead to the Louvre bookstore under the pyramid.
It's never too crowded...
You can check out other exhibition catalogs on in Paris...
I'm a book-aholic. I love bookstores. I'll never give them up.
But I decided finally to give in and get a Kindle.
There will be books I won't be able to read on it...
Or maybe not?
At least I'll finally be able to read in bed not just on the subway...
Pestering Kindle readers on the subway and reading La Table de Nana's kindle post made up my mind.It is lighter than carrying a book around...
It might be nice to have some travel books in my bag in Paris,
Like Thirza Vallois' guide to the 1-6 arrondissements...
One thing you can't do with a Nook, iPad or Kindle is rest your hot teacup and macarons on it...
Do you LOVE your E-Readers PBers?
Do tell all!


Search This Blog