Boxed In...

 It's no secret I have a love affair going on with French boxes...
 My collection keeps growing...
 At this year's Salon du Chocolat there was a special 'Professional' section to view suppliers of boxes, ribbons, ingredients etc. 
River Pack makes Pierre Herme's innovative boxes as well as Cafe Pouchkine and other 'couture' patissieres...
 Embaline Cartonnage de Luxe is another fancy box-maker. Drool...drool
 Upstairs at the Salon I loved Arnaud Larher's lunchbox style candy box..
 And my favorite and it's contents (flavored-chocolate faux macarons) was tiny - just under 3" square but inside soooo delicieux
 Sadaharu Aoki puts great thought and wit into his boxes...
 He was at the Salon as always to chat with consumers...
 Boissier does the prettiest boxes. I'd love to visit their salon de the in the 16th...
 More faux macarons - these are really almond candies/calissons d'Aix -
 Real chocolate-dipped macarons in a plain see-thru box - miam
 Box-shaped chocolate snacks were provided for 'professional' viewers at the Salon by Lenotre - how we suffered...
Do you want to see more Paris candy boxes?
I have more to show :)

Search This Blog