Salon du...MACARONS!

There were many macarons at this years Salon du Chocolat. True these are chocolate miniatures. The box is 4" square and I should have bought it. This tiny box will make me return to the salon.
I loved Gregory Renard - Cacao et Macarons tall colorful piece de monte... I bought so many boxes the fridge is overflowing
Pierre Marcolini designed such a clever box - no way can your macarons break in this box!
Sebastien Bouillet - Lyon had lush chocolate covered macarons...
If you're going to visit Salon du Chocolat (but really macarons) there's no better companion than Jill Colonna, macaron expert par excellence.
Bleu macarons!
I bought these from Un Dimanche a Paris...
I bought this adorable box - original style macarons from the Ardeche.
I would buy cellophane covering if I could...
These too...
A trendy slate tray with faux macarons - miam
MOF patissier Arnaud Lahrer made a chocolate gown covered with macarons.
I've no idea who made this edible macaron necklace but I want it!
I did buy this charming macaron charm bracelet.
Monkey see, monkey want.
Pssst..word out is the chou/creme puff is the next big thing in Paris. Will 2012 be the Salon de la Chou?
Post-Salon I went to Susan Hochbaum's book signing at W.H. Smith. This idiot camera is akk she used to shoot her lovely photos for PastryParis.
Of course Susan served macarons.
 I went home to recuperate.
*More Salon du Chocolat over the weekend at PB.
BON NUIT!

Search This Blog