Hier en Paris

Hier/yesterday in Paris... I met Rick Tulka at Le Select.
I ran to Anne Maisonneuve to buy another mac T-shirt on rue Raspail
I shot the vitrines at Le Bon Marche.
Yesterday I got yelled at for shooting inside Le Bon Marche
Yesterday I followed this girl on 'rollers'
 I followed this woman in high-heeled 'baskets'/sneakers.
 I followed this older French Girl in leather leggings.
Yesterday I flirted with mini eclairs at MIYOU.
But I ate this instead.
I ate this marshmallow-pistachio lolly at Pain du Sucre.
And their tarte citron vert...miam miam
I couldn't finish the bitter lemon gananch cake from Christian Constant.
I ate again at Cojean.
The exact same thing I ate my first day in Paris.
Yesterday I did deep knee bends on the es-ca-la-tour coming out of the Metro.
Yesterday I got yelled at in Printemps for shooting these adorable Christian Lacroix faces on a scarf.
Yesterday I went into Zara and bought a super thick cashmere pull for only 99 euros.
Yesterday I went home.
And ate a smushed Matcha Green tea dome of Sadaharu Aoki hoping it would keep me up till 3 AM, so Jet Lag in NYC wouldn't be so terrible, but I fell asleep at 11 PM exhausted from everything I did yesterday/hier.
BONJOUR PBers!

Search This Blog