Derniere Minute Travel tips

Bear is ready. I am not...same old, same old.
Bear's bag is neatly packed.
Mine is not, comme habitude...
 A French travel tip I noted waiting at JFK. Many disembarking Frenchies had ribbons tied to their suitcase. The better to spot their bag on the carrousel. Who knew?
My secret tip - take New York apples to Paris. Are all French apples mushy?
I took your advice and bought a ticket to the Vedette boat (save 4 euros online).
I bought an NY MTA T-shirt with matching socks. Let Parisiens get directions from my shirt...
One of my all-time top travel secrets is to hide my valuables in a sport bra - Now everyone knows...ahem
A must-do before I leave is buy Fr Girl her Murrey's bagels. Bagels in New York have become monsterous, but posting this picture, I fell victim. I ate 1/2 a bagel. I hope FG doesn't see this...
Deciding which books to take is maybe the hardest...
I'm crazy for Japanese books on Paris, so I'm take this Metro guide. No, I can't read one word of Kanji but I love the graphics.
No matter how much you prep can you ever be ready for a national transit strike/le greve? Next week in France...
I watched an excellent French film, Human Resources (1999 Ressources Humaines) this morning so I'll be prepared.
I got my Place Vendome drawing done, so I'm almost ready. More to come once I'm in Paris!!
BON WEEKEND!

Search This Blog