Prepping for Paris

I found an empty old sketchbook with a watercolor done 5 years ago. I'll take it with me to Paris and fill it up j'espere que oui.
As soon as I finish my job today I'm heading out to buy Euros & pounds.
My old Oyster card can be filled up at Waterloo Station so I'm set for the London underground from the getgo.
Red marker on the Metro dish towel is a must.
BEAR's medications - Oddibil 250 - the best cure for indigestion and Compeed makes the best blister pads - must get a refill on these.
A new mini mouse is causing twinges...
Elbow twinges so I'll take this along.
The worse thing you can do in Paris, next to committing murder, is lose your host's or rented appartments keys. I always take a red lanyard thing for safe keeping and wear it #@!Paris keys cost a fortune to replace.
This time next Monday I'll be in Paris!
I arrive at 6 AM
First thing stop for a cafe au lait.
Then head to Gerard Mulot for tarte au citron meringuee which Louise of Raids-Patisseries says is numero #1 out of 12 Paris tartes.
The night before we depart, Bear and I will be sleeping upright in chairs. Practice, practice, practice!
BONJOUR NEXT LUNDI!

Search This Blog