Fr Girls Apartment3

Time for the latest update on French Girl's apartment. There are always changes and restoration going on. In March the milk jug hung on the right side of the cuisine wall.
Now it hangs on left.
(I did not question this major decor decision since I'm not fond of a trip to the guillotine)
French Girl is evidently milk jug-happy.
so can you be in better company? I think not.
I love these new hand-made lavender sachets on the radiator.
Plus a bouquet of dried lavender straight from French Girl's mothers jardin. The sale du bain smells pretty wonderful.
Another new detail noted - this witty lamp shade from BHV.
Isn't this perfection?
Your scarves lined up ready to go instead of folded and stacked in a pile.
French Girl, like some American girls is crazy for souvenir trash (in this case New York residue). Shouldn't French Girl consider giving up her Parisien fashion PR job and come to New York to help us all get Frenchified? She'd instantly have a booming decor biz. When she was here for two days the witty ideas came pouring out. I must make an effort to put them into action!
It's true that French Girl's father is a maitre of bricolage/DIY. He can create and assemble whatever her heart desires in a matter of days. I suggested that Fr. Girl's pere might like to visit New York but so far no go :(
I'm quite proud to have been deemed worthy to grace Fr Girls' walls. She is one of my best painting subjects.
BONJOUR Fr Girl!

Search This Blog