Paris Goes Green

Paris IS very into the whole green trend...
Today's post was really going to be about how hairy Paris men are...
OK this is a grassy guy...
Gateaux vertes - only Pierre Herme can get away with this!
I was thinking of doing a post on all the 'Bio' stuff I saw in Paris...
No, it was NOT going to be another post on macarons!
It does seem improbable that quite formal Mariage Freres would have Kelly green tea tins non?
Somehow I don't think my air hostess on AirFrance will look like this today...
Somehow I don't think London will look so GREEN this visit...
It is true BEAR prefers to sit at green tables...
And I'll be sitting at tables eating my GREENS as often as possible. Sometimes I think I eat more 'greens' in Paris than I do at home :(
I know. I should be packing instead of posting, but I'll do it LATER just before I leave the house like you suggested :)

See you in a bit...

BONJOUR PBers!!



Search This Blog