Je Cours

I LOVE to run in Paris.
Je cours...
And I love to shoot Parisiens running...
They keep me on my toes...
Rick...
Who sits in a cafe drawing everyday...
Says I should get on a Velib to see Paris...
Aside from sheer terror of crazy Parisien drivers, I would miss out on a LOT.
French Girl gave me this fun bag by artist Soledad Bravi. Hint...hint...does she think I should slow down?
I would if I had a Paris dog trailing behind me...
Maybe that's why I relate to Paris Mommies - they're always running...
You have to run to keep up with Parisiens.
Though certainement pas in these chaussures raffinee!
But you could run in these red shoes...
No way am I a jogger!
Though I do 'jog' in the pool...
Besides I have to stop for Paris chats.
And Paris macs.
Stopping to shoot someone else's coffee is OK...
But I prefer to keep things spinning...
I gotta run!
BONJOUR!

Search This Blog