BONJOUR PARIS!

BONJOUR PBers!
We made it (BEAR and I) and this was the first poster we saw in the Metro.
I really wanted to go to this but....
French Girl went off and left us to our own devices...
She left the internet code (25 numbers and letters!) in Euro scrawl - nearly impossible to deceifer without consulting the UN.
Enfin we figured it out!
Evidently there are TWO ways of writing a 1 in France and they look a lot like an upside down M (if two 1s are together as they are twice in FG's code :( or an L or I or a 1.
%$#@!
There has been an unexpected bout of Jetlag...
But now we're back on track - up today at 4ish am :)
I wanted to do different things this trip so I've been going to museums that aren't really supermarches!
REAL museums.
Old habits die hard.
My first lunch was at Fauchon - same old, same old...
The first 2 days in Paris I've been test-tasting eclairs chocolat - more to come on the results...
I will never give up...
Gazing at Paris pastries. Jamais!
Nor Eiffel...
Towers.
Nor towers of macarons!
More flowers as you requested...
Paris, as usual is bow crazy...
What THEY are wearing is a touch of the cat - anything animal.
I'm keeping an eye out for Paris Mommies and OFGs and everything that comes along.
BONJOUR PBers!

Search This Blog