Nivea Hand Nourishing Cream Review

I'm a fine art student, as some of you might know, and particularly at the moment, I've been using oil paints. Part of this involves using a lot of turpentine, white spirit, and other solvents. A mu-hajorrrr consequence of this involves getting incredibly dry hands. They literally feel reptilian sometimes, and my trusty Body Shop Body Butter isn't just working! I asked my mum if she knew anything that would help, and she handed me this..


Nivea Hand Nourishing Cream, £3.99
"Softens and nourishes dry hands and cuticles, long lasting effect. With natural minerals, vitamins and macadamia nut oil."

It's amazinggg.
I have a long-running hatred of hand-creams that leave a sticky residue on your hands, or that sink in too quickly and don't do their job.. This is the perfect balance. It sinks in verrrry quickly, leaving no stickiness on my hands whatsoever but is incredibly moisturising, pratically instantly. It's in a very convenient tube, no annoying little put to try and screw up. It doesn't really smell of much, just very Nivea-y, that kind of clean, moisturising smell, which I quite like.
I love this so much, I cannot sing it's praises enough! I'm afraid it's even replaced the Body Butter in my bag! Oops.

Price: 5/5
Packaging: 5/5
Product: 5/5
Overall: 5/5
Would I buy this product again?: Yes, yes, yes. I highly recommend this product! Go get it.

Clare Marie
xx

Search This Blog