Fashion Guru's, flyyy...

I bought this top at the weekend and I am incredibly indecisive about whether I want to keep it! So I'm turning to you lovely folk, as I think you'll be able to help me..
It's
this pretty thing, from Dorothy Perkins, and it also comes in black, which I think I might like more now I've seen it.. oops!
Anyway, I tried it on in the shop, without anything underneath it (it's very see-through, and if I was skinnier, I would wear it like that) and I liked it, it was slouchy and floaty and pretty. I was excited to buy it. Get it home, try it on with a little vest/cami underneath.. and I dunno. I still LIKE it, but in the shop I really loved it. What happened?



What do you think..? I need
moral fashion guidance!
I also
bought that coat I had my eye on, and a little black dress...
But the last two were bought online, and it was 20% off at the time.. so I got both the coat and the dress for £80 as opposed to £100? Haha. I know, that's no help.

Search This Blog