Shop Image Graphics in Paris

Yesterday SoozNooz said...

My list to go to Paris is getting so long - I will not know where to start.

More lists today of must-sees in Paris.

And they're all in my favorite Paris book,


You know how I love to collect Paris trash from where ever. Well here it's all collected for you in a lovely organized manner shop by shop - 97 of them in fact!


Granted it is loads of fun to collect bits and pieces of whatnots as you make your way promenading through Paris...

Kusmi Tea But this book also tells where to find the best stuff (if you can manage to get it bien sur). I loved my Kusmi Tea cabas till it broke in the airport. Nevermind that, Kusmi is still a great shop to seek out.

Fragonard Fragonard is another one j'adore. Especially their little map of all their shops in Paris well worth holding on to...

Fauchon Fauchon is my all-time favorite Paris shop - really it's an emporium of goodies and it gets 4 pages in Shop Image Graphics.

Did I say Shop Image Graphics in Paris is a Japanese book put out by Pie Books? No wonder there's such attention to detail.

Au Nom de la Rose is a big favorite of anyone who goes to Paris...

I've never been to Diptyque, though French Girl has their candles sitting around her place -another must-do.

Foucher I have at least been to les chocolats Foucher, an adorable old-fashioned art deco style shop and I reported on it here...

Olivier Pitou Fleurist Olivier Pitou I told you about too..

Mariage Freres As well as Mariage Freres many times, so I'm not completely behind the 8-ball...
Shop Image Graphics did not include Aux Petit Bonheur de la Chance and it's a big mistake IMHO...

In fact they forgot to include a lot of my favorite Paris places...ahem

Is there going to be a follow-up book Pie SVP?

Plus there are no maps to all these wonderful Paris places. Well the book is created for graphic designers I suppose. My book, on the other hand will have nice maps to be sure. Someday...

BONJOUR PARIS SHOP IMAGES!

Search This Blog