Paris Promenade

What are YOU doing this Labor Day week-end?
Shall we pretend we're in Paris...
And go for a walk/promenade?
Paris Mommy doing 'The Paris Walk'
*Note the long stride and no break at the knee...
Meandering around high heels might be a stretch since Jean-Paul Goude designed them...
Oh the other hand (or foot) shop till you drop?
Oui bien sur!
Merci Soledad for the wonderful illo...
Wanna run to work?
Wait it's Labor Day when we celebrate not working.
Still if it put me in Paris I would RUN!
The march of the poets on the left bank.
I'm game. Are you?
Do you jog?
I do not. But I'm ready if it takes me to les jardins Tuilleries...
'Le dejeuner sur l'herbe' is more my style...
Or a Paris cafe?
Do you love to read maps in Paris? I do....sigh
Shall we just hang out..?
They say it's a good exercise to put yourself in another's shoes.
Oui, YES SVP!
What do they say about browsing Paris pastry shop vitrines..?
JUST DO IT!
If you hear of a rent-a-dog-for-a-walk agency in Paris?
Do tell.
BONNE WEEK-END PBers!!!

Search This Blog