The Body Shop: Body Butters Review

I was using one of these the other day and realised that I have quite a little collection of them! I don't know when this happened, but they just sort of appeared one day, and suddenly I had a stack of them.


You can probably tell from the various colours, what kind of scents that I'm into, haha.
Anyway, make sure you click read more for pictures and my review!


Wild Cherry Body Butter - 50ml, £5

Strawberry Body Butter - 50ml, £5

Raspberry Body Butter - 200ml. £6
Usually the 200ml cost £12.50, but I got this for £6 because I believe they discontinued this one? I can't find it on the website.

Generally, all the scents are
fantastic! It just depends which you prefer. Honestly, the Wild Cherry one doesn't smell exactly like what I think of as cherries, but it 's still good! They have a hugeee variety of scents, it's whatever takes your fancy, really. I think when my little strawberry one runs out, I'm going to get a mini-Pink Grapefruit! I'm obsessed with pink grapefruit stuff at the moment.


As you can see, the formula's can be really different. On the left is the Wild Cherry, and the right the Strawberry. I usually keep the Strawberry one in my back (my hands get really really dry at uni, and it helps the the consistency is a bit stiffer and thicker, and doesn't melt as easy, really, which is why I keep it in my bag - the 50ml are the absolute perfect size to throw in your bag, and I love that. It's great to always have it to hand, so to speak!
The big 'ole Raspberry pot I've had for a while now, but it never ceases to amaze. It's really good value for money because they last for ages, and haven't got a funny 'off' smell like my Soap & Glory body butter got after a few months! When I find that I have dry skin after a shower, I scoop out a handful and smear it on and wait for it to work it's magic. And it does. Skin is left feeling lovely and smooth, and you smell good for an awful long time afterwards.
I am a hugeeee fan of these products. I genuinely haven't found a body moisturiser that is as good yet!

Price: 4/5
Packaging: 5/5
Product: 5/5
Overall: 5/5
Would I buy this product again?: Yes, and I have, and will repeatedly!

I have been meaning to post this review for a long time! I got a few posts all ready before I lost my computer and I forgot to schedule them, haha. So here we go! I have a few other Body Shop bits and pieces on their way, so keep an eye out for them. (:
Which is your favourite scent? Everyone seems to have one!

Search This Blog