Paris Breakfast's Takeaway

 What's YOUR takeaway from Parisbreakfast?
Last night I attended a Learning Annex class:
'How to get a major publisher to publish your book'
Everyone had to stand up and do their 'elevator pitch' and convince the rest of us that the 'takeaway' from their book was worth reading, so naturallement I started thinking...
What do you take away from PB?
It isn't all empty calories I hope... I aim to share some of the sheer unadulterated brand beauty I observe in Paris. And a touch of Paris style - who could leave that out? drawing by Margaux Motin
True we all wannabe French girls...sigh The chances of that happening are...well, one can dream can't one? Do French girls eat all that chocolate? The mystery of the sphinx is easier to solve bien sur.
Heavens!
Even in the rain, whilst walking their dogs - they have matching RED SHOES!?
There are a lot of...
Paris dogs at PB...
 And a few celebrity chats/cats from cafe Le Select for cat fanciers...
Quite a few of you ask for resto reccommendations or places to stay...
Please ask me instead about gelato or street food. My tastes are simple.Or better yet just put on your shoes and get out there and walk around.
I do want make Paris less imtimidating...
More fun, more decontracte/more relaxing...
With the occasional glass of bubbly certainment... Plus things to do around town when I'm there...
Plus Paris Breakfast watercolors
In the end, there is simply the awe...
No one can do justice to Paris. She does it very well on her own...
So what do you 'takeaway' from Paris breakfast?
Do tell all
BONJOUR PBers!

Search This Blog