Versace cats at H&M

I wasn't online at 5 AM last Saturday to catch Versace's cats at H&M
I have enough cats to keep me busy at the moment...
But I did pass by later on to check out the scene...

I coveted that Versace box, but you can't buy just a box malheueusement...

I looked at the leftovers...

Thanksgiving leftovers seem more appealing...ahem

A swipe of the cats paw was apparent in the Paris Metro...

And Paris vitrines/windows...

Almost all faux cat like this set at Claudie Pierlot...

Dans la rue a touch of cat at the neck...

Witty Barbara Rihl uses cat patterns as the base of her bags...

And around the neck of her figures...

While down the street on rue Cambon, her husband, Pierre Herme also has clever cats on the brain...

In Paris cat and mouse live happily together (in ballerina shoe store windows..).

And on rue des Martyrs fat rats adorn fromageries like crazy...


BONJOUR CATS etc.!

Search This Blog