I was in Paris

How do you prove you were in Paris if you don't bring home souvenirs to show off? I always find a fun T-shirt at
Anne Maisonneuve-112 bd Raspail 76006 (long sleeves(38€) Anne ships overseas.
 Irresistable charm bracelets from Salon du Chocolat
Manu Creations (about 16-21€) lets you could pick your own charms.
Some Paris souvenirs you wear home on your hips.
'Some' is an understatement...hmmm
I love my new khaki postman bag (17€) from La Musee du la Poste.
There are so many stickers and stationary to buy at the museums gift shop you could go wild.
I picked up a Sonia-like stripey umbrella on rue Vavin(25€)
Reader glasses (2 pairs for 50€) bought impulsively my last night in Paris.
While waltzing aimlessly down rue du Bac at CoteVue.
I brought back Cafe Pouchkine macarons. They're almost gone. They're the perfect thing for breakfast...sigh
Bear is still moaning (again) about not getting himself this Moulin Rouge bear. He's so indecisive bear is.
What souvenirs did you bring back from Paris?

Search This Blog