Paris Fluff

While out window shooting I kept seeing bits of fluff hither and thither...
It's true many Frenchmen still apply a fluffy badger brush to their chins. It's also true exactly a year ago I came to a similar conclusion of the prevalent appearence of Paris fluff.

French women have no 5 o'clock shadows to hide but nevermind. Fluff is decorating their chinlines this season.

Fluff + sequins is an unbeatable combo this season evidently...

Sonia's fluffy sleeves will hide a multitude of sins I guess...

Most Paris fluff is fake but this major furry fling looks real to me...

Cuff your boots with fluff...

Or better yet fluff line them for a warming effect...

Christian Louboutin heels with fox bits inside instead of your feet?

Not real fluffy bears cosy up on Bvd St. Germain...

Very real fluff getting buffeted on a coin de la rue...

Fluffy Saint Honores have always been 'in' in Paris.



Remembrances of fluff past - I once had a cat named 'Fluffy' till he peed in a plant on my mother's dinner table. Then he mysteriously 'ran away' I was told.


BONJOUR FLUFF!

Search This Blog