Healthy NY Chocolate show

NY Chocolate show I went back for a second healthy dose of the Chocolate Show yesterday...

NY Chocolate show Looking for Fair Trade (Guittard has it), organic and raw...

NY Chocolate showWith my sustainably niece, Louisa of Lucid Food as my guide

NY Chocolate showEcuador's Kallihari Chocolate explains sources, methods and beans to Louisa in Spanish. I simply taste :)

Next door Pacari chocolate is organic and 'fairly'traded as they say...

This chocolate maker was in London too.

NY Chocolate show Vegan chocolate-maker Grenada has almost too many tastes...

NY Chocolate show I like the Gnosis story...

NY Chocolate show Owner Vanessa Barg makes her healthful chocolate in New York. Barg is a certified holistic health counselor and created products to cure just about anything that ails you. Simply name it.

NY Chocolate show Fairtrade Divine enriches their chocolate package with traditional Ghana Adinkra designs meaning adaptability, interdependence, creativity, vitality, harmony and patience - I will eat some of this today.

Artisanale Comptoir du Cacao said they are 'fairly' traded but the French don't care so much about these things. Oh :O

NY Chocolate show Nibmor is another New York chocolatier making vegan, organic, non refined sugar, gluten-free, non-GMO chocolates.

NY Chocolate show Yesterday I was bad. I bought the non-vegan chocolate enrobed bacon :(


What can you do?


Even with the best of guides some of us will never learn.Other NY Choc Shows:2006, 2007, 2009, 2010

BONJOUR HEALTHY CHOCOLATE!


Search This Blog